Today I am going to share rooting guide for samsung galaxy s2. Samsung galaxy s2 is one of the best selling phones in the mobile market. It has its unique features and simply it is pretty good and smart phone. Let’s go for how to root samsung galaxy s2
It came up over the market with extraordinary features at that time and later it became the old model as a normal thing in any market. It has 8 MP Primary camera and 2 MP Secondary Camera with flash. And Internal memory. Gorilla Glass protection with 1 GB RAM and 16/32 GB Internal memory. If you buy this phone at that time you can use it for more coming days.
Requirements to Root :
- Odin flash player click here to download
- Rooting Package click here to download
- Secure file click here to download
- Samsung drivers must be installed (Kies) If not Install it by searching in google
- This process ( rooting ) voids your phone warranty. So it is better to try it after your warranty expires
- This process may cause internal damage ( Software ). Use use files recommended on this site only
In Any Way Root How or Author is not responsible that happens to your phone. So try it on your own risk
Must Read :
Safety First :
- Continue this process if your gadget has 75% charge
- Back up all your data and images to any safer place
- Disable all running apps and antivirus apps
- Make sure that Your phone has USB-Debugging mode ( If not enable it in your settings )
- Turn off your phone and turn on downloadable mode ( By holding Home and Power and Volume down simultaneously ).
- Install Odin flash in your system
- Now Connect your phone to the PC with Odin opened. It detects your phone and you can see a pop up box having check boxes and few other options
- Select the Check boxes “AUTO REBOOT” and ”F.RESET” and keep the remaining as default. Now select PDA button and select secure file and click on start.
- After that open rooting package and click on restart again. Then Yeah you have done your phone has been rooted.
Repeat the entire process If any error occurs. Feel free to contact us
A disclaimer : Neither Root How Nor Author is Responsible that happens to your phone.Try it on your Own Risk